Millions Of Shoppers Can’t Wait To See
What You Have In Store
SELL ON MAASAI BEADS
Giving African Innovators access to new retail markets globally
Made in Africa, Delivered Globally
Small African businesses & artisans have been producing high-quality, handmade products for many years. The challenge has been in accessing the retail global markets and lack of capital and expertise to take advantage of e-commerce.
Maasai Beads provides the infrastructure and expertise for handling online selling, packaging, shipping, customer service, and returns, allowing African innovators and creators to focus on their core business; creating beautiful African-made artifacts that celebrate Africa’s heritage.
Join Maasai Beads today and your store can be up and running in just 3 days. We disburse payments every week on products sold via bank transfer or mobile money.
Register and list your products for free
- Register your business for free
- Get free training on how to run your online business.
- Create your product catalogue online.
- We will help you at every step in taking your business online
Receive orders and sell your products
- We will market your item to people who are most likely to buy.
- We will handle customer requests for you.
- Once a customer buys, our system will notify you.
- Deliver the item to our offices for packaging and shipping.
Ship orders with ease
- We will handle packaging and shipping, delivery of the item worldwide.
- We will handle product returns and refunds
Get payments and grow your business
We disburse payments weekly month on every product sold via bank transfer or mobile money.
BEST WAY TO START SELLING ONLINE
Affordable, Transparent, and Secure
It doesn’t cost a thing to add up to 50 products a month, and you only pay after your stuff sells.
We only bill you a percentage of the money you earn
Final Value Fee
Here's what you get for your fee:
- A worldwide community of shoppers.
- Seller protection and customer support to help you sell your stuff.
- No technical skills required; you benefit from our expertise
- No warehouse needed
- We handle the details to save you time, so you can focus on your business.
- Manage orders through an online user interface
Maasai Beads Sellers sharing their success stories
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on Maasai Beads
How do fees work on Maasai Beads?
Joining and starting a shop on Maasai Beads is free.
It costs nothing to publish a listing to the marketplace. Once an item sells, there is a 30% commission fee on the sale price (not including shipping costs).
What do I need to do to create a shop?
It’s easy to set up a shop on Maasai Beads. Create a vendor account (if you don’t already have one), set up your shop, choose a shop name, create a listing, add your M-Pesa line (how you want to be paid), and finally add your products.
How do I get paid?
Funds from your sales on Maasai Beads will be deposited into your M-Pesa account each week.
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No, a credit or debit card is not required to create a shop. You will not incur any charges until you open your shop, publish your listings and sell something.
What can I sell on Maasai Beads?
Maasai Beads provides a marketplace for innovators, sculptors, designers, and artists to sell their handmade creations to the world.